Are you ready to take control of your wholesale ordering? Join Supply'd and order from all of your suppliers in one place.REGISTER
A delicate spice blend with tomato and roasted fenugreek leaves
Butter Chicken - Makhanwala A twice cooked chicken dish originating in Delhi, developed to use leftover Tandoori chicken. Our version of this mildly spiced tomato sauce is perfect to use with any protein.
Inspiration from an Indian kitchen (Serves 4-6)
1. Sauté 1kg of chicken or veggies in a little oil.
2. Add 1 jar of Butter Chicken curry paste and 1 jar of water.
3. Stir - Boil - Simmer - Cook.
4. Add 1 tbsp ground cashews or almonds (optional).
5. Finish with fresh cream, coconut milk or yoghurt. To spice up, add extra ginger, garlic and chilli at Step 1.
Ingredients: Tomato, Onion, Olive Oil, Turmeric, Coconut Sugar, Tamarind, Fenugreek, Herbs & Spices, Salt
Made in Australia from at least 80% Australian ingredients
Refrigerate after opening and use within 4 weeks.
|Shelf Life||2 Years|